My father founded SouthWest Autogroup in 1986 when he purchased SouthWest Ford in Weatherford, Texas. He started with a simple philosophy, treat our customers the way that you would want to be treated. We have not deviated from that since, and we have experienced tremendous growth and success in the years following. Since then we have refined our business philosophy into a formal mission statement and core values.
Our Mission Statement:
One team working together as a lean dealer enterprise for automotive leadership as measured by our customers', our teammates' and our community's satisfaction.
Our Core Values:
1. Integrity: We always do what is right, not what is easy, cheap, popular or convenient-and we do so without excuse and regardless of the cost. If you lie, cheat or steal, you cannot work here.
2. Urgency: We serve one another and guests quickly and find reasons to do things now rather than to delay, debate or procrastinate.
3. Attention to Detail: We will become brilliant in the basics, and pay attention to getting the "little" things done right the first time.
4. Teamwork: The good of the team comes before personal comfort or agenda of any individual team member. It means that we embrace lateral service and work together to accomplish our mission.
5. Personal Growth: Associates are expected to work as hard on themselves as they do on the job. Getting better is not an option. You are should always be investing in yourself.
When you come into our store we want you to feel like you are part of the family. We will treat you with respect and we genuinely want to assist you with your automotive needs. Our Autogroup and our Volkswagen store is designed to be a one-stop automotive solution for any of your auto-related needs. We offer New Volkswagens, Pre-Owned vehicles of all makes, models, years and conditions, we have a Service Xpress team, a Service Repair Team, Aftermarket Accessories installation team, we offer Original Equipment Parts, Budget Parts, and we have a Certified Collision Repair Facility.
Over the years, we have grown from our little Ford store in Weatherford to a group of seven stores across the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. Our group represents Ford, Nissan, Volkswagen, Buick, GMC and Mitsubishi. Despite this growth our commitment to treating our customers the way we would want to be treated has not wavered. In fact, if anything it has grown and our processes for delivering a unique customized purchase experience or auto service experience has been improved and refined.
Everyday, we work to improve our skills, our processes and our team. I invite you to reach out to us with any feedback on how we can better serve you, our customer, or if you ever need any assistance. We acknowledge that your feedback is critical to our continued success. Without our incredible customers we would not be here. Thank you!